Houston, TX Leak Detection ServicesIf you think you have a leak, don’t wait to see if it gets worse before you give us a call. At Aramendia, we have over 20 years of experience in leak detection services and repair. You don’t want to wait for excessive bills and damage to your property (or health) before you decide to call. Our Houston plumbers can investigate, locate and repair your leak before it has a chance to do any further damage. We are available any time of the day or night to take your call so that you can get the quickest possible resolution.
Other Plumbing Services We Offer
- Plumbing Service
- Plumbing Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Backflow RPZ Testing
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Toilet Repair
- Faucet Repair
- Bathtub Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Plumber
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Sink Repair
- Slab Leak Detection & Repair
- Gas Leak Detection & Repair
- Pipe Leak Detection & Repair
- Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Line Replacement
- Sump Pump Installation
- Plumbing Products
Signs You May Have a LeakWhile many symptoms will likely cause you to immediately suspect a leak, others may be more easily dismissed or explained away until the problem has become much more severe. If you are experiencing any of the following issues at your home or business, call Aramendia and take advantage of our superior leak detection services:
- Increasing water or gas bill
- Damage to cabinetry, flooring or ceilings
- Dripping or constantly running water
- Wet or warm areas on your floors or walls
- Constantly moving flow indicator on your water meter
- Hissing sound or smell of rotten eggs
Our Leak Detection ProcessAt Aramendia we have fine-tuned our leak detection services to provide you with a thorough assessment of the location and severity of your leaks. We use advanced technology to locate their source, which enables us to reliably find and repair leaks without causing damage to your floors or walls. Our technicians follow a five step process which we’ve developed over the years to ensure that we can locate even the smallest leaks.
- Visual Inspection: Our plumbers are generally able to identify most leaks by walking through your home. A visual inspection will also help them decide what the best course of action is for your leak repair.
- Pressure Testing: This will let our technicians know if there is a leak in the pressurized system and whether it’s on the hot or cold side.
- Moisture Probing and Sensors: Moisture probing helps to identify the source of the leak and will alert us to the presence of moisture in areas where it shouldn’t be and how much is there.
Houston Leak Repair You Can Depend OnIf you’ve been troubled by a leak at your home or work, you may have suffered damage to any number of important pipes. Not only that, your belongings and your business may have been affected. You need the leak repair handled by plumbers that are reliable and professional so you can rest assured the problem is solved. We can give you that assurance at Aramendia. Our technicians hold themselves to the highest standards and will meet any of your plumbing problems head on with efficiency, experience and skill. We have earned an outstanding reputation throughout the Houston area for our customer service and job performance. Aramendia professionals show up to each appointment with a fully-stocked vehicle so there’s no time wasted running out for replacement parts. Our goal is to get your leak repaired as quickly and affordably as we can.
Call Us about Your Leak TodayIf you think you have a leak at your home or business, don’t wait to call. We’re by the phone, ready to send a technician to take care of any leak detection or repair needs you might have. Call us today at 713-864-9900 or contact us online for service.
Recent Blog Post
Common Reasons Homeowners Have Poor Energy Efficiency in the Summer
Have you been experiencing poor energy efficiency and high cooling costs duri...Read More
What Your Realtor Wishes You Would Do Before You Sell
It’s time. You’re moving out of your home, and you want to sell it as qui...Read More